Friday, January 27, 2012

Staff News Letter Jan.30-Feb.3


I need to apologize.  I was so tied up with things today that I almost forgot my newsletter and didn’t get it sent out to you this morning.  I know that so many of you were anxiously awaiting, with great anticipation, the incredibly exhilarating experience of my weekly newsletter.  I’m so sorry to create so much disappointment, especially if it gives you goose bumps. 

Just a few things:

  • If you are interested in attending the Math Core Academy, please send me your name by Tuesday PM so I can get your names in.  It would be extremely helpful to have at least 1 per grade level attending.  It will be held July 16-19.    
  • Jeff has provided the codes for the District Common Math Assessment.  If you would please take a little time and have your students take the assessment.  Grade Level Chairs, if you would please let me know when you have taken it.
  • Also, a reminder that Jeff is setting up math intervention groups.  He is basing it on the Math DIBELS.  If you haven’t already set up intervention with Jeff, please make contact with him.


Thought: Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.  Albert Einstein

Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment