Friday, January 6, 2012

Staff News Letter Jan. 9-13


I hope you all had a wonderful first week of the year back to school.  Thank you for attending the Ipad training.  Hopefully it was helpful to you.  Please let me know if any of you still have issues setting your settings….  The more familiar you are with your Ipad, the more useful you will find it.  The use of it extends beyond the apps with the audio and video capabilities as well.  Thank you so much for digging in so well on exploring what you can use it for.

I attended a meeting on the Dual Immersion program yesterday and received a lot of wonderful information and had many of my questions answered.  This program will be a great thing for our students.  I will be setting up a date with the Dual Immersion Rep from the state to come down and meet with us.

Thank you for all of your help with the new energy savings program.  Please let me know if there are things I can help with in making the transition to the program.
Have a fantastic weekend.

Thought: A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.  David Brinkley 

No comments:

Post a Comment