Friday, April 27, 2012

Staff News Letter 4/30/12-5/4/12


I wanted to express appreciation to our Kindergarten for doing such a wonderful job with their Kindergarten program.  The turnout was fantastic.  I also wanted to thank the 1st grade for doing the AR program Wednesday.  The program taught me to be a mean lean recycle machine.  Just in case you are wondering, you cannot recycle children.

With testing upon us, I would like to remind everyone to please limit noise in the hall near the computer labs.  To go along with the testing, I will have the reward tickets in your boxes.  Good luck on all of the tests.  Your students will do great.

Time left in school:
19.8232 Days
475.7500 Hours
28544.8167 Minutes
1712616 Seconds

It looks like the weather will be fantastic this weekend.  I hope you all get a chance to get out and enjoy it.

Thought: How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself.  So always think positively.  Norman Vincent Peale


No comments:

Post a Comment