Friday, May 4, 2012

Staff News Letter May 7-11


I hope you all had a fantastic first week of CRTs and DIBELS.  I appreciate all those who have worked so hard to make the testing go so smoothly.  It looks like students are working hard to do their best.  I still have not chosen the reward movie.  Please let me know if any of you have movie suggestions.  The East Elementary’s Big Adventure reality show might be a possibility, but I believe it is rated Pg.  We could check out the edited version.

As I have been in and out of a lot of classes over the past several months, I have been impressed with how well the Big 8 Engagement strategies are being implemented.  So many of you are experts at what you do.  Thanks for working so hard and doing such a wonderful job. 

Time left in school:
Days 14.9969
Hours: 359.9228
Minutes: 21595.0050
Seconds: 1295667

Thought: Don’t be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.  Anonymous

Enjoy a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment