Friday, March 28, 2014

Staff News
3/31-4/4

I would like to express appreciation to all those who helped with the Science Fair.  Jennifer and her committee did a fantastic job organizing things in a way that everything flowed exceptionally well.  We had a wonderful turnout last night of parents and their children and the projects were wonderful.  Thank you for encouraging your students to do projects.

I am looking for anyone that would like to step in and kiss the pig for me today.  If you feel an overwhelming desire, I would gladly allow you the opportunity.  What about the Swine Flu?

Thought: “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”  W.W. Ziege


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment