Friday, February 14, 2014

Staff News
2/18-2/28

I want to express appreciation for all of the extra time and effort everyone has put in over the past several weeks.  I know that we have had several late nights, and many of us have had many early mornings.  At times I wonder what makes our jobs different from others.  I think that, for many of us, it is that it goes way beyond a job.  When it comes to the long-term impact we can have on the lives of others, it helps drive a lot of what we do and why we do it.

Please include on your next newsletter that we are currently accepting applications for next year's first grade students for Spanish dual immersion.  

Please notice that on the calendar that we will have a test-scheduling meeting for grades 3-5 and SPED on Wednesday at 3:00 in the Title I room.

Thought: “A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.”  Charles M. Schwab
Have a wonderful LONG weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment