Friday, February 7, 2014

Staff New 
2/10-2/14

I wanted to thank all those that have completed their MLK hours as a grade level.  As I have visited with many of you, it sounds like the time has been well used.  We just have 2 more hours to finish up this Monday.  We will go from 4-6:00.  We have Fred coming to help with Go Math curriculum for a portion of the time.  After Fred, we will develop math lessons.  I hope it will be valuable time for you.

** Please mention in your next newsletter that we will have a parent meeting for dual immersion this upcoming Thursday at 5:30 in the gym.  Anyone interested can attend, be we especially want to encourage Kindergarten parents. 

Thanks for behaving while I was gone to the Title I Conference.  As I reviewed the cameras, I only saw a few dress code infractions.  The short shorts worn by Mr. Greenhalgh and Mr. Coates were pretty inappropriate an emotionally disconcerting.   I picked up a few things I look forward to sharing next week.  The nice thing is that we are already doing so much of what I heard. 

Have a fantastic weekend.


Thought: “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”  Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment