Friday, December 20, 2013

Staff News
12/30/13-1/6/14

Have an incredible Christmas break!!!  You all deserve a long break.

I want to express appreciation for all of the help with the Santa Flight materials, popping of popcorn, and stuffing of Christmas bags.  It was so wonderful to have all of the help from the PTA and each of you.  I think I am officially “popcorned” out.

**Please notice that the date for Curriculum Night has been changed to Jan. 30th.  With SEPs occurring the first week in March, the last week of February turned out not to be a good date.  MLK Day is now back in our salary schedule, which means that we have those hours to work during the year.  We will be using 3 hours of the MLK Day hours for Curriculum Night.

I also want to thank the Social Committee for their work on our staff party.  I learned that you never know where your stuff will turn up.

I am so appreciative of what you all do.

Thought: “Things do not happen.  Things are made to happen.”  John F. Kennedy


Have a FANTASTIC Christmas break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment