Thursday, November 21, 2013

Staff News
11/25-11/26

I hope you are prepared for the sacrifice of only having school for two days this upcoming week.  I appreciate your support of the “pie in the Principal’s face” activity.  Congratulations to Mrs. Stokes’ and Sauceda/Perez's classes for having the highest percent on reading calendar minutes and supplying students to do the pie in the face.  I look forward to taking one for the team.

I appreciate the trainings we have had on Close Reading.  I hope you are working it into your lesson schedule.  We will be doing a follow-up training Dec. 11th.  Mrs. Stokes will be conducting this training based on a training she attended this month.  If you would all please add the date to your schedule.

With Thanksgiving, I thought you might like this link.
Thought: 

Have a fantastic weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment