Friday, November 8, 2013

Staff News
11/11-11/15/13

I hope this has been a fantastic week for each of you.  I appreciate your participation in faculty meeting and ISTEP training this week.  I am hoping that you have taken a little time to reflect on the video we watched and the importance of always going back to the “why” we do things.  It seems to create a much deeper meaning for doing what we do.  The same video is in your iBook under the updated training link if you would like to watch it again.

Keep up the good work you already do.  I know how challenging change can be sometimes as it tests our ability to adapt.  You are all doing such wonderful things.  I appreciate those who have been willing to step out of their comfort zone and try new things.  I am working to do the same.  I am grateful to those who have taken on our new challenges with vigor and upbeat attitudes.

Thought: “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”   Charles R. Swindoll

Have an incredible weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment