Friday, October 25, 2013

Staff News
10/28-11/1/13

Happy FRIDAY to everyone!  I would like to thank all of you for your participation in Red Ribbon Week.  I appreciate Mrs. Niles and the PTA all of all of their work in putting things together.

Just a reminder that there will be a Living Historical Interpreter that Mr. Seely has arranged to come to our school to provide an assembly for 4th and 5th grades.  This person will act out various historical time periods and interact with students in character.  Should be a wonderful opportunity.

With Halloween coming up next week, please remind students and parents in your next newsletter that we will not be dressing up for Halloween. 

I have arranged with the SUU Hispanic Center to take in several volunteers to help in our building.  I have placed many of them in your classes.  Please let me know if you have a need for a volunteer in your classroom.  I will need to know the times and days to see which volunteers will meet your needs.

Thank you so much for all you do.  I feel that we have made huge strides in how we are collaborating.  I appreciate the PLC agendas that you have been turning in to me via your grade level chair.  I place them in my binder to help keep track.

Thought: “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”  Ambrose Bierce  

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment