Friday, October 11, 2013

Staff New
Oct. 14-18

I hope you all had a wonderful a wonderful week full of excitement.  I want to thank all those who were willing to sign up to help with the fall carnival.  I know the PTA appreciates any support we are able to provide and I hope that you will have a few minutes to stop by the carnival Saturday.   

I want to pass on a reminder that we will be having our ESL Night Tuesday at 5:30 PM.   If you would please encourage your ESL students and their parents to attend.  Any of you are welcome to attend as well.  If you are a member of the ESL Committee, I would love to have you there to help out if your schedule would allow it.

I’m sorry I don’t have anything too exciting to share this week, just the hope that you take time to have a fantastic weekend and enjoy your families.

Thought: Click here

 Have an incredible weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment