Thursday, February 21, 2013

Staff News Letter
2/25/13-3/1/13


I wanted to thank all of your for the extra time and effort that you put in for Curriculum/Multi Cultural Night.  I was impressed with how well prepared everyone was, and the number of parents that attended.  Thank you so much.

I wanted to remind everyone of our board presentation this Tuesday.   I would love to see you there if your schedule permits.  I appreciate the video clips you put together.  Each grade level took on a different slant, which provided a wonderful amount of variety for our presentation.

I hope you are all working on scheduling for SEPs.  Please let me know if you need a translator.

Thought: Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thoughts, and habits can be acquired.  An action repeated becomes an attitude realized.  Paul Myer

Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment