Friday, February 1, 2013

Staff News
February 4-8


I hope you all had a wonderful week.  You should all have your DIBELS results by now.  I hope you have had a chance to review and make adjustments.  It is truly impressive to see the progress our students have made.  It represents a lot of hard work from our reading interventionists, great teacher instruction, and the many who help support our efforts.  It is hard to believe we are over half way through the year.  I sincerely appreciate the many wonderful things you do, so many of which are done quietly behind the scenes.

I would like to congratulate Danny on scoring well enough on his football picks this year to provide pizza for those of us that participated.

I would like to re-emphasize the e-mail Holly sent out regarding using the NBC Learn site.  I think that as you spend time exploring it, you will find it a wonderful source for you.

Thought: A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.  Grant Fairley     

Have a fabulous weekend.  The weather looks wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment