Friday, September 16, 2011

Staff News Letter Sept. 19-23


I hope you have all enjoyed the fall weather as much as I have.  The little bite in the air is absolutely wonderful.  I hope you all get a chance to enjoy the cooler weather this weekend.

AR:  We have been working to get AR up and running.  The program will no longer be housed on the district server.  The data will need to be moved over to the Renaissance server.  With the time it took for them to receive payment and the change in servers it is has drastically slowed the process.  I am frustrated it is taking so long, but I hope it will be up and running within 2 weeks.  

CRTs/Power Teacher: Just a reminder that you can now find CRT data on your SAMS link in Power Teacher.  Please share this information with parents during SEPs.

I know that Jeff and Kathy would be eternally grateful if you would pleas spend a just a few minutes with your students to go over appropriate behavior in the bathrooms.  Just a note, whoever is leaving the seat up in the women’s staff bathrooms needs to stop immediately before it results in a falling accident.  I would hate to have to bring in the “Jaws of Life” to free someone from the deathly grips of the swirling water.    

Thank you so much for all you do!

Thought: Victory requires payment in advance.  Shirt

Have a fantabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment