Friday, September 9, 2011

Staff News Letter Sept. 12-16


Now that Extended Day Kindergarten has begun, it feels like everything is now officially up and going at this point.  Thanks for having the additional patience with the 30 Extended Day K students who are just learning how to negotiate the complex hallowed halls of the lunchroom. 

I am hoping to see our Ipads sometime this month or early next month.  I would encourage you to begin spending a little time exploring the myriad of apps to see what would work well for you in your teaching.  When you find good apps, please share them with the rest of us.  I know what you are thinking, and yes, we do know about the joys of Angry Birds, but I know there might be more out there. 

Thought:  How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself.  So always think positively.  Norman Vincent Peal

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment