Friday, February 18, 2011

Staff News Letter February 22-25


I hope everyone is as excited about a long weekend as I am.  You all deserve to have a wonderful break.

Thank you so much for your time and effort in filling out the MA and LA rubrics in your grade levels.  This information will be used to update our Title I information as we continue to prepare for our Title I visit next year.

Just a reminder that we will have our School Board presentation at 4:00 Tuesday at the district office.  I would love to have any that can make it there.  It give us an wonderful opportunity to be able to share what wonderful things you all do.  Also, a reminder that SEP notices should go out on the 28th.

 As we move into the last half of the school year, I have found a picture that describes how I feel sometimes.  I thought some of you might relate.



                                                 By ciregrub


Have a fantastic break!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment