Friday, January 28, 2011

Staff News Letter January 31-February 4


Thank you so much for all of your extra time an effort last night for Curriculum Night.  I know how long of a day it is for you, not to mention, the time it takes to prepare.  I think we had a wonderful turnout.  It really helps to develop parental support when we can have them in our building and classrooms where they can have the opportunity to visit with you and see the wonderful things you do with their children.  I appreciate the positive relationship you have the parents of your students.  Several parents shared with me how much they have enjoyed our school.  Good job!

On the 10th of February, we will have a large number of SUU education students in our building to work with you for the day.  It looks like every class will have one or more that day.  Please look at your planning for that day and see where you can use them.

I continue to be excited about our new computers in the old lab.  It will be a wonderful thing for all of the classes on this end of the building.  Remember that it will be closed on Monday and Tuesday.

I am trying to get all of the video I need for our board presentation on the 22nd.  If you have something that would be good for the school board to see, please let me know and I will come by with the video camera.

Thanks for all of the hard work you do and how much you care for your students.

Have a fantastic week. 

Thought: “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”  Rabindranath Tagore
 
*Upcoming Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment