Friday, December 17, 2010

Staff News Letter

I just wanted to express a special thanks to all those who donated to Sub For Santa and those of you who have been willing to help deliver gifts to your students.  I know it will be appreciated by the families who receive your help. 
It has been a wonderful first half of the school year.  Thank you so much for all of your hard work so far this year.  I am constantly impressed by what all of you are able to do in your classes.  Our students are fortunate to have you.
One item of business.  If grade level chairs would please be sure to put a copy of your PLC agenda in the binder located on the table in my office after each PLC.
Have a fantastic break!  You deserve to have 2 weeks of fun.
Thought:  I have always looked up to Lou Holtz who passed away a while ago.  I was impressed with one of the commentators who, while speaking of Lou Holtz after his death, said something to the effect that a reputation is what people think of you.  Character is who we really are….  He went on to indicate that Lou Holtz had true character.  Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment