Thursday, December 2, 2010

Staff News Letter December 6-10


I hope you all had a wonderful week coming back off a nice Thanksgiving break. 
Once again, I would like to thank all of those who have developed a blog or web page.  They look wonderful.  I am amazed at how creative so many of you are.  Just to give you an idea of the number of hits to our school web site: Monday – 209 hits, Tuesday – 158 hits, Wednesday- 281 hits, 185 hits so far today (Thursday), and 7351 total visits.

If you have additional students who are in need for Christmas, please send me the names and so I can add them to my list of students so I have them available when I am approached for names.  Also, just a reminder that Sherri has the envelope for staff donations.

If you look at the event calendar and it seems that each event is showing one day earlier than it really is, you’re right.  Google has a problem with embedded calendars right now.  I hope it will be resolved shortly. 

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Thought: “Dream as if you’ll live forever.  Live as if you’ll die today.”  James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment