Monday, May 12, 2014


Staff News
6/12-6/26

As busy as things were Friday, I forgot to put together my newsletter.  I wanted to thank all those who participated in the staff-student softball game.  It is nice to change things up a little this time of year and give students a break from testing and their hard work.

It looks like everything is ready to go with field day this week.  Lower grades have shared their plans with me and the upper grades will be together again on the East side.   The weather should be perfect.

New hire – We have hired Marta Fernandez to replace Gema Perez this next year.  Like Gema, she comes to us from Spain with about 17 years of teaching experience.

According to my app, we have 9.2683 days, 222.4342 hours, 13345.8800 minutes, and 800737 seconds left.

Thought: “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.”  Shakespeare


Have marvelous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment