Friday, September 13, 2013

Staff News
9/16-9/20

Thank you for a wonderful week.   I appreciate everyone turning in their PLC schedules and hope the PLCs will be a great benefit to each grade as everyone works together to help the grade level students, as well as, students school wide.

I wanted to remind you that we will do a lock down drill next week.  Please spend a few minutes preparing your students for the drill.

I have received feedback from the Grade Level Chairs about what technology and supply needs are needed in each grade.  Thank you for getting that information to me.  I am currently working on a badly needed technology issue of a 72” flat screen TV for the men’s bathroom, but the walls are not wide enough.  I have decided it is time for a newer and larger men’s bathroom to accommodate the TV.  I hope that everyone is OK with that.  With football season upon us we need to stay informed.

Thanks for all you do.  We are extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful staff that works so hard and is willing to help each other so much.

Thought:  “A man may make mistakes, but he isn’t a failure until he starts blaming
someone else.”  John Wooden.


Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment