Friday, April 26, 2013

Faculty News Letter
Apr. 29-May 3


I want to express my appreciation for all the hard work you have all done over the past several weeks.  I know how busy it is this time of year.

I have begun circulating samples of Go Math for you all to evaluate.  I will get copies of the rubric out to each grade level so you can each make a recommendation as to which program will work best.

Please not faculty meeting was changed on the calendar to accommodate a visit from the District.

Walkathon – I am sorry to adjust the date again, but the walkathon conflicted with the testing schedule and so had to be changed to the 16th

Please let me know if you have any dead spots for wifi in any of your rooms.  I am putting together a list for tech so they can upgrade those areas.

It appears that things are going well with testing and that students are working hard.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the reward movie for working hard.
  
It is a beautiful, warm, and sunny Friday.  I hope you all enjoy it.

Thought:  “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment