Friday, November 2, 2012


Staff News Nov. 5-9
I hope you all had a wonderful week.  A special congratulations to our 5th grade who will undergo the highly coveted maturation training today.  I will be extremely grateful to have such highly matured 5th graders.

If you would each take just a moment to visit with all of your students about not taking food out at lunch.  Most students are pretty good, but Jeff is still spending quit a bit of time cleaning up juice containers…that have been brought out at lunch.

As I have been in and out of many of your classes, I have found that we are exceptionally consistent at not posting or reviewing objectives.  If you could look for ways to post objective in your rooms.  I will be finding incentives for those who have them posted.  If you can find ways to review simple understandable objective with your students, I think you will find them much more meaningful than simply listing them on the board.  We will visit more about this in our next faculty meeting.  I promise that if you will begin using your objectives, your life will reach new heights of celestial and spiritual enlightenment.

I wanted to thank those of you who were able to help with the Fall Carnival last Saturday.  We had a wonderful turnout.  I know that helping meant a lot of extra time at school and I appreciate your willingness.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Thought:  Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets it gets you know where.  Glenn Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment