Friday, March 2, 2012

Staff News Letter Mar. 6-10


I hope everyone is ready for the upcoming week of SEPs.  I know how busy it can be, but thank you so much for taking time to meet with your parents.  Please let me know if you need a translator so I can schedule you in.  Also, just a reminder that we have Grandparents Lunch on T and W, so lunch will begin a little earlier with the younger grades.  Mrs. Millet has asked that you wait for your class to be picked up on those days. 
If you will please note that I changed faculty meeting to the following week so it wouldn’t interfere with SEPs.
March would be a wonderful time to revisit the Big 8 engagement strategies as we look to prepare students for CRTs.

Thought:  He who rejects change is the architect of decay.  The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.  ~Harold Wilson
 
Thank you so much for all you do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment